A refreshing twist of a Belgian style witbier brewed with rhubarb, lime and a considerable amount of American hops. Odd Wit was invented to quench thirst on hot summer days and present a good alternative to the classic lemonade. This is our second beer made to open people’s eyes to the session beers that once was common on the kitchen table in the Belgian countryside.
This beer is, like all other ODD brews, unpasteurized, unfiltered and bottle conditioned.
- FG: 1.004 ABV: 5.3% IBU: 28
- Water: Pure Swedish Tapwater
- Malts: Pale Ale, Carapale, Pale Wheat, Oat
- Hops: Styrian Goldings, Citra
- Yeast: Belgian Witbier
- Other ingredients: Rhubarb, Coriander, Lime zest